Solved! It's easily done with Google TakeoutGoogle Takeout is a manual but easy way to periodically backup anything you want that is part of your google account.
I backup only G-Drive.
- Signed in first to your google account if you're not already
- Go to https://www.google.com/takeout
- Pick what you want to backup
- Click next
- Choose the largest archive size
- Choose how you want the download sent (I get mine by email)
- Then click "create archive" and wait a few minutes
- When your email comes, download the file where you want it and you're done!
- If you ever want to unzip the file, use 7-zip.