printfriendly

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Alexa devices unresponsive

Print Friendly and PDF

This morning I found two Wemo devices to be unresponsive. What I did:

  1. Remove them from the group they were in
  2. Remove them as devices
  3. Go into the Wemo app -- it told me there was a firmware update
  4. Ran the firmware upate
  5. That fixed the problem. Just added them back

I belong to a private, fee-based group of Pythonistas.

If you would like to know more about PythonistaCafe, where we share thoughts, ideas, fixes, and a sense of courteous community, look to Dan Bader, who started it all. He also offers free tips by email. Oh, and if you take an interest in good marketing writing, read his stuff for that reason too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments, corrections and clarification welcome.