- I have a tv show on my plex media server hard drive that has four seasons.
- I want to keep my conventional folder naming style for Windows. That is, I have four folders for the four seasons, and then each episode has the episode number and name the way I want it
- I tried to put the four folders into a Plex TV Shows folder, but got no luck. My googling also showed that I would have to use a specific naming convention, which I don't want to do.
- I ditched the Plex TV Shows folder
- I created a Plex Personal Video folder instead
- I named the playlist the name of my tv show
- I found a way to add all four folders at once to the playlist
- As a result, I can watch all the episode without them stopping after each one